Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021 Application Form - www.kpt.gov.pk
|Address||Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi|
|Posted On:||January 6, 2021|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Master, MBBS, BE, LLB, Relevant Diploma|
|Company:||Karachi Port Trust|
|Last Date:||January 18, 2021|
|Address:||Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi|
Explore “Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021 Application Form – www.kpt.gov.pk”. Karachi Port Trust invites applications from suitable Pakistani nationals for making recruitment on a contract basis. Regional/Provincial quotas are available in the current KPT Job Advertisement while the candidates must apply according to specified quota. The candidates can submit the “Job Application Form” through the KPT Official website, i.e. www.kpt.gov.pk. It invites applications against challenging careers, i.e. (1st Officer, 3rd Engineer, Assistant Port Safety Officer, Certified Engineer, Chief Officer, Cook, Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer, Dredger Captain, Dredger Engineer, Driver 1st Class, Dy Manager, Electrical Engineer, Fireman, Manager Legal Affairs, Manager Sports, Manager Stores, Marine Engineer, Master 1st Class, Mechanical Engineer, Medical Officer, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Pathologist, Physical Training Instructor, Programmer, Second Engineer, Sonologist, Sports Officer, Sub Engineer-III, Traffic Officer, Tug Commander). Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Government jobs in Pakistan/Karachi are being possessed by Karachi Port Trust through the online recruitment process.
Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021
How to Apply:
- The application form is available on the Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website: www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Download the “KPT Application Form” and send your application duly filled-in by mail or courier along with detailed bio-data/CV and attested photocopies of testimonials/documents in support of qualification, post qualification experience, date of birth, one recent passport size photograph, one copy of CNIC and Rs. 100/- in favor of Chief Accounts Officer, so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to “Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi”.
- Women, Minorities, and Disabled persons must apply according to their specific quota.
- LLM/MBA/Master/MS/BS/BE/FCPS/M Phi/MBBS/Graduate or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institution.
- Intermedidate/DAE/Matric or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Experience.
- All Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.
About the Company:
- Address: Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi.
- KPT website: www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Contact No. 021-99214337/ 021-99214530.