Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad 2021 - Application Form Download
|Posted On:||March 5, 2021|
|Last Date:||April 5, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Railway, Govt of Pakistan|
|Address:||Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Explore “Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad 2021 for Director IT”. Ministry of Railway, Govt of Pakistan invites applications from suitable and eligible Pakistani nationals to recruit on a contract basis. It invites applications against challenging careers of Director IT. We get this advertisement for Director IT Jobs 2021 from the Daily Jang newspaper on March 5, 2021.
This post is vacant at Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office Lahore. Candidates possessing a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology with 10 years of relevant field experience are ideal to get employment. Candidates holding a Master’s degree with 14 years of relevant field experience are also eligible.
Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad 2021
Download Application Form:
- Application along with complete CV, attested copy of testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should reach “Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad”.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.
- Applications will be accepted only in the given format.
- You can also post your CVs through email at [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the purpose of the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application is April 5, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.