HEC Jobs 2020 Apply Online, Higher Education Commission Advertisement
|Address||Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||December 10, 2020|
|Company:||The Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Last Date:||December 25, 2020|
|Address:||Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
Explore “HEC Jobs 2020 Apply Online, Higher Education Commission Advertisement”. We have to introduce the new advertisement that contains the latest career opportunities opening recently in Islamabad. It has published in Daily Jang Newspaper Jobs on December 10, 2020. You can search for HEC Job Portal, Higher Education Commission Jobs Latest, Application Form, Last Date, Exam Slip, Educational Criteria, Application Deadline, HEC Lecturer Jobs 2020, etc. on our website’s page.
The Higher Education Commission HEC requires the services of Pakistani nationals for the PSDP Funded Development Project entitled “Smart Universities: Transformation through Smart Classrooms”. It invites applications from dynamic, competent, motivated, and experienced individuals against careers, i.e. (Assistant Director, Assistant IT, Computer Programmer, Deputy Director, IT Administrator, System Analyst). These jobs in Islamabad are contractually based.
HEC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
www.hec.gov.pk Jobs 2020 Application Form:
- Only eligible Pakistani nationals are welcome to apply online.
- The applicants must follow the instructions of the authority.
- Interested candidates must apply online on the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- No need to send a hard copy of the CV and Documents.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC in Habib Bank Ltd.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Applications must reach within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Higher Education Commission HEC.
- Head Office: Islamabad.
- HEC Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- HEC Website: www.hec.gov.pk.
- HEC Contact No. 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432
- Email: [email protected]
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- Master/Bachelor or equivalent qualifications in Computer Science from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- 03 to 07 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Photocopies of CNIC.
- Educational Certificates.
- Experience Certificates.