Government Jobs in KPK Public Sector Organization 2021 - Apply Online ETEA - etea.edu.pk
|Address||Post Box No. 722, Post Mall, University of Peshawar, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||February 13, 2021|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS|
|Company:||KPK Public Sector Organization|
|Last Date:||March 15, 2021|
|Address:||Post Box No. 722, Post Mall, University of Peshawar, Peshawar|
This page contains Today New Government Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This Government Jobs in KPK Public Sector Organization 2021 advertisement is shown in the Daily Aeen newspaper. The Public Sector Organization Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring suitable candidates from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged districts. The recruitment will be conducted by the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA for these PO Box No 722 Jobs 2021.
The competent organization is looking for suitable, energetic, and self-motivated candidates for Hematologist Quality Control, Medical Officer, Health Education Officer, Medical Technologist Pathology, Admin Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant, Charge Nurse, IT Assistant, Computer Operator, Social Mobilizer, JCT Pathology, Biomedical Electric Technician, Junior Clerks, Store Keeper, Telephone Operators, Driver, Daftari, Lab Attendant, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, and Chowkidar.
Interested individuals of KPK & Merged districts can read the required post criteria in the advertisement. All the information about the positions is listed in the vacancy notice. Overall, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, and MBBS qualifications are required.
Government Jobs in KPK Public Sector Organization 2021
PO Box No 722 Jobs Positions:
Apply Online on ETEA Website:
- Interested contestants meeting the post requirements are welcomed to apply according to the given procedure.
- For serial no. 1 to 17, Candidates can Apply Online at the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- Online Application Forms will be available from 23rd February 2021 to 15 March 2021.
- Candidates who successfully Apply online should deposit the Application Processing Fee on the generated deposit slip.
- Candidates who applied online do not need to send application forms or any documents to the ETEA Head Office.
- For serial no. 18 to 24, candidates can submit applications through the postal services.
- Applications sent through postal services should be addressed to P.O Box No. 722, Post Mall, University of Peshawar, Peshawar.