Governance & Policy Project KPK Jobs 2021 Apply Online
|Address||4th Floor Tasneem Plaza, Near Jan's Bakers, Peshawar Cantt (Pakistan)|
|Posted On:||January 5, 2021|
|Company:||Planning & Development Department|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||January 21, 2021|
|Address:||4th Floor Tasneem Plaza, Near Jan's Bakers, Peshawar Cantt (Pakistan)|
Explore “Governance & Policy Project KPK Jobs 2021 Apply Online”. Governance & Policy Project Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is a Multi Donors Trust Fund/World Bank-funded project, functioning under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Planning & Development Department. The department requires the services of an Individual Consultant to evaluate existing foreign Aid Processes and Practices to improve coordination with Donor Organizations through the Strategic Communication Plan and Develop Policy Recommendations for mobilizing Foreign Assistance in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for development projects.
Governance & Policy Project KPK Jobs 2021
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals may express their interest by sending their applications, latest CVs, educational and experience certificates clearly mentioning the position applied for at the address, i.e. “4th Floor Tasneem Plaza, Near Jan’s Bakers, Peshawar Cantt (Pakistan)”.
- The final date for the closing of the application will be January 21, 2021.
- Detailed TORs are available on the website, i.e. www.pcna.gkp.pk.
- Ph.D. degree in social sciences including but not limited to development studies, economics, global communications, international relations, from an internationally recognized institution.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking qualitative social research and evaluation activities with publications in international journals.
Governance & Policy Project, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
- Address: 4th Floor Tasneem Plaza, Near Jan’s Bakers, Peshawar Cantt (Pakistan).
- Website: www.pcna.gkp.pk.
- Contact No. 091-9211845, 091-9211842.