GCWUF Jobs 2020 Application Form Download
|Address||Registrar, Government College Women University Faisalabad|
|Posted On:||December 9, 2020|
|Education:||MS, M.Phil, BE|
|Company:||Government College Women University Faisalabad|
|Last Date:||December 25, 2020|
|Address:||Registrar, Government College Women University Faisalabad|
Explore “GCWUF Jobs 2020 Application Form Download”. We have to introduce the latest advertisement that contains career opportunities for suitable candidates i.e. jobs in Punjab. It has published in Daily Express Jobs today. Here you can check all details about these newly published careers i.e. Government College University Job Advertisement, Application Form, GCWUF Jobs Application Form 2020, Closing Date, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
These jobs are open for Visiting Faculty in Punjab for the latest careers i.e. (Engineer, Lecturer). Government College Women University Faisalabad invites applications from suitable and eligible individuals who are highly-qualified, experienced, committed, and show interest in these jobs. Visiting Faculty is required in Arabic, and Persian. These jobs are purely contractual based.
GCWUF Job Application 2020.
- The candidates who possess the required qualifications said by the authority are welcome to apply.
- Interested candidates must apply by following the instructions of the authority.
- The prescribed Application/Bi-data form is available on the GCWUF’s Official website i.e. www.gcwuf.edu.pk.
- The candidates should submit their application along with required documents and Bank Draft Rs. 2000/- (for the post of Lecturer Sr. # 01 and Sr. # 2) in the name of Treasurer, Government College University Faisalabad.
- Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- The candidates must forward their applications directly to the Registrar Office (PA Office) GCWUF.
- The application must reach before the closing date i.e. December 25, 2020.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- First Class MS/MPhil/equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University with 5 years experience in Building Constructions.
- Domicile of Punjab.
- Attested copies of Testimonials.
- Experience Certificates.