Forest Department KPK Jobs 2020 Advertisement by KPTA Application
|Address||Divisional Forest Officer, Abbottabad Wildlife Division, Kakul Road, Abbottabad|
|Posted On:||December 22, 2020|
|Company:||Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Location:||Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date:||January 20, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Divisional Forest Officer, Abbottabad Wildlife Division, Kakul Road, Abbottabad|
Apply online for “Forest Department KPK Jobs 2020 Advertisement by KPTA Application”. Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from eligible Pakistani nationals to recruit in Divisional Forest Office Wildlife Division, Abbottabad. It invites applications from competent individuals for challenging careers, i.e. Deputy Ranger Wildlife (BPS-11), Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-06), and Boatman (BPS-06). These Forest Department Jobs 2020 are available only for KPK Domiciled candidates to recruiting on a permanent basis. Details about these jobs, i.e. Eligibility Criteria/Vacant Positions/Applying Procedure are given below.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2020 Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Only eligible candidates possessing the relevant qualifications/experiences/domicile/age limit are welcome to apply.
- The application form and online deposit slips are available on the website of KPTA, i.e. www.kpta.org.pk.
- Application Fee of Rs. 450/- must be submitted in any branch of MCB.
- The complete application form along with the original deposit slip must reach “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Testing Agency Main Office address.
- The closing date for the submission of the application is January 20, 2021.
- Intermediate/Primary/Literate or equivalent qualifications.
- Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.
About the Organization:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Testing Agency KPTA.
- Website: www.kpta.org.pk.
- KPTA Contact No. 091-2617060 & 091-2617114.