ETEA Jobs Advertisement 2020, Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK
|Address||Project Director/Deputy Secretary (Admin), Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Police Line Road Civil Secretariat Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 17, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBA, Mcs, Bcs|
|Company:||Home Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Location:||Battagram, Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Kohistan, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||January 6, 2021|
|Address:||Project Director/Deputy Secretary (Admin), Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Police Line Road Civil Secretariat Peshawar|
Explore “ETEA Jobs Advertisement 2020, Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK”. Home Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from eligible bonafide candidates (Male/Female) residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Newly Merged Districts for filling the latest vacant posts on a contractual basis. It invites applications for careers, i.e. (Accountant, Assistant Database Administrator, Assistant Desktop Application Developer, Assistant Network Administrator, Assistant Programmer, Assistant Web Developer, Computer Operator, Hardware Engineer, Information Assistant, Naib Qasid, Sweeper). The applicants who possess the required qualifications/experience/domicile/age limit and other requirements are welcome to apply. The application should be submitted online through the ETEA’s website, i.e. www.etea.edu.pk. The competent authority is going to hire the eligible Pakistani nationals in various districts like Battagram, Kohistan, Torghar, and Chitral.
ETEA Jobs Advertisement 2020
How to Apply:
- Candidates intending to apply for the posts at Sr. No. 10 & 11, must send their applications to the Project Director/Deputy Secretary (Admin), Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Police Line Road Civil Secretariat Peshawar.
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip, project code, and candidates’ personal information will be generated.
- Take a printout of the UBL deposit slip and deposit Rs. 500/- in any branch of UBL.
- The last date for the application is January 06, 2021.
- BS/BCS/BIT/MIT/MSc/MCS/Bachelor/MBA/BA or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Relevant Experience.
- Relevant Educational/Expeirience/Domicile Certificatets.