Balochistan Police Jobs 2020 for Inspector, ASI/Constable
|Address||AIG Police Establishment, Inspector General of Police Balochistan Quetta|
|Posted On:||December 26, 2020|
|Company:||Police Department Balochistan|
|Last Date:||January 12, 2021|
|Address:||AIG Police Establishment, Inspector General of Police Balochistan Quetta|
Explore “Balochistan Police Jobs 2020 for Inspector, ASI/Constable”. Police Department Balochistan announces Quetta Police Jobs in ATF Training School Quetta. It invites applications from suitable Pakistani nationals to Join Balochistan Police as Instructors. The competent individuals who possess the ability to pursue the criteria should submit their applications for district police job advertisement. Applications are invited only from army retired personnel who have served in Pakistan Army as Subedar, Naib Subedar, and Naik/Hawaldar. The applicants of the given criteria must have a complete previous service record that should be verified by the concerned department. Eligible candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these jobs. The candidates should be physically fit and mentally alert. These jobs are going to be recruit on the basis of a contract. Selected individuals will get an attractive market-based salary package. The total vacant positions available for recruitment are 13. Details are given below.
Balochistan Police Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- The candidates must write their applications on a simple page and then send it along with the required documents to the concerned authority at the given address.
- The applications must be accompanied by some necessary documents, i.e. Courses Details, Attested Copy of Certificate issued by the previous department, Educational Certificates verified by concerned Board, Attested copy of character certificate, a photocopy of Domicile, CNIC, and passport size photos.
- The applications complete in all respects must reach “AIG Police Establishment, Inspector General of Police Balochistan Quetta”.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 12, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be applicable.
- The authority will invite the only shortlisted applicants.
- Matric or equivalent qualifications.
- All Educational/Experience/Service/Domicile Certificates.
- Passport Size Photographs.