AIOU Jobs 2020/21 Advertisement, Apply Online - www.aiou.edu.pk
|Address||Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad-44000|
|Posted On:||December 16, 2020|
|Education:||MS, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Company:||Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU|
|Last Date:||January 12, 2021|
|Address:||Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad-44000|
Apply online for “AIOU Jobs 2020/21 Advertisement, Apply Online – www.aiou.edu.pk”. Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU is seeking applications from high-qualified individuals who are well-experienced in the academic field. Allama Iqbal Open University New Job advertisement is open for teaching staff careers, i.e. (Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers, Professors). The candidates who are well-educated from HEC recognized or international universities are eligible to apply. Eligibility conditions for appointment in all disciplines, i.e. Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Medical Science, and Law are available on AIOU’s official website, i.e. www.aiou.edu.pk. You can also explore all details about these jobs on our website’s page.
AIOU Jobs 2020/21 Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Applicants must apply online through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor must submit their applications online followed by hard copies along with attested copies of academic documents, research articles, relevant documentary testimonials, and paid original bank challan. The applications should reach the undersigned by the closing date.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Assistant Professor and Lecturer must submit their applications online.
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the proper channel.
- The processing fee is Rs. 1000/- and the challan form is available on the university’s web portal.
- The deadline for the applications is January 12, 2021.
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- First-class MS/MPhil or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Ph.D. in relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institute.
- 05 to 15 year’s teaching experience.