Irrigation Department Government of Punjab is hiring applications from experienced, qualified, and motivated professionals from Punjab Province for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2022.
This advertisement is announced through the Daily Jang newspaper on 21st January 2022. The JobsBox.Pk is providing all job notifications from the Irrigation Department on this page.
The current advertisement is announced to hire staff for Punjab Water Resources Commission & Project Management Office. Candidates having eligibility criteria demanded by the posts are requested to forward applications before the closing date.
Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||21st January 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date:||February 15, 2022|
|Company:||Irrigation Department Punjab|
|Address:||Secretary, Irrigation Department Punjab, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join Whatsapp Group|
Jobs are opening for Office Assistant, Office Boy, Director-General, Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, Personal Secretary, GIS/IT Specialist, Office Manager, Assistant cum Computer Operator, Senior Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Telephone Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, and Sweeper.
These positions are available for Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree in the same discipline. Applicants must also fill the experience and skills requirements of the posts.
The above positions are on a contract basis for an initial period of three years. Candidates belonging to Punjab Province are eligible to get recruitment against these positions.
How to Apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk for Advertisement No. 1, and forward the application form available on https:///www.pmo-bp.gop.pk to the Project Director, PMO-Punjab Barrages, Project Office Building, Canal Bank, Mustafabad, Lahore.
- For Advertisement No. 2 & 3, Applications should be addressed to Secretary, Irrigation Department Punjab, Lahore.
- Candidate’s applications must hold a detailed resume, attested copies of experience certificates, educational documents, CNIC, and photographs.
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on www.irrigation.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applications complete in all respects must be delivered at the given address before the closing date (February 15th, 2022).
Advertisement No. 1 Deadline: 15 Feb 2022
Advertisement No. 2 Deadline: 28th Jan 2022
Advertisement No. 3 Deadline: 28th Jan 2022