On this page, we published Institute Of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM Jobs 2021. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 21st November 2021, which is published as A Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs. Candidates should also visit Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||21st November 2021|
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, Intermediate|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Principal Administrator, IRNUM - University Campus, Peshawar|
Institute Of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals to recruit staff on a contract basis. Positions are opening for Technician-II Medical, Scientific Assistant-I, Junior Assistant-II Admin, and Junior Assistant-II Accounts.
Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies must hold qualifications such as I.Com, D.Com, F.A, FSc, and Matriculation. Detailed information is available in the job image for each post eligibility criteria.
The maximum age limit for all these positions is 35 years. Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. No 3rd division in the entire academic career is acceptable. All the educational degrees/diplomas must be recognized by Government Institutions.
How to Apply for Institute of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM Jobs 2021?
- Eligible individuals are requested to forward a detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and three recent photographs.
- Applications must be complete in all respects (bearing all mandatory documents).
- The post name applied for should be written on the envelope.
- Applications must be delivered to the given below address before the deadline, which is 5th December 2021.
- The address to post the applications is Principal Administration, Institute Of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM, University Campus, Peshawar.