On this page, we published Institute Of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM Jobs 2021. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 26th July 2021, which is published as A Public Sector Organization Public Notice No. 05(03)/2021. Candidates should also visit Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||26th July 2021|
|Last Date:||August 08, 2021|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Principal Administrator, IRNUM - University Campus, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Institute Of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals to recruit staff on a contract basis for a period of 21 months. The organization requiring the services of Assistant (Admin) (BPS-16), Assistant (Accounts) (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), and Driver (BPS-05).
Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Jobs should possess BBA (Hons). Candidates having experience in the relevant field will be given preference. The post of Computer Operator is looking for BCS/BBA/IT qualified individuals. Applicants holding Matriculation and Civil Driving License with LTV and HTV are eligible for Driver Jobs.
The maximum age limit for all these positions is 35 years. Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. No 3rd division in the entire academic career is acceptable. All the educational degrees/diplomas must be recognized by Government Institutions.
How to Apply for Institute of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM Jobs 2021?
- Eligible individuals are requested to forward a detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and three recent photographs.
- Applications must be complete in all respects (bearing all mandatory documents).
- The post name applied for should be written on the envelope.
- Applications must be delivered to the given below address before the deadline, which is 8 August 2021.
- The address to post the applications is Principal Administration, Institute Of Radiotherapy & Nuclear Medicine IRNUM, University Campus, Peshawar.