IHC Jobs 2023 | Islamabad High Court Situations Vacant: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts in Islamabad High Court, Islamabad according to the regional quota/open merit mentioned against each. Both male and female candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience are eligible to apply.
Position & BPS
- Personal Assistant (Regular Basis) – BPS-14 (Total No. of Posts: 12)
- Law Clerk (On Contract Basis) – BPS- (Total No. of Posts: 07)
- Lift Operator (Regular Basis) – BPS- (Total No. of Posts: 05)
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification/Experience)
- Personal Assistant: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com with shorthand speed of 110 W.P.M and typing speed of 50 W.P.M. Preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Law Clerk: LL.B. degree from a recognized institution in Pakistan or abroad, or foreign LL.M degree with at least 3 years’ experience as an Advocate in the High Court or Supreme Court. Minimum of Second Class Honors (3.1) in case of UK degree.
- Lift Operator: Matriculation and certification from a recognized institution for the operation of latest lift systems. At least 5 years’ experience in operating lifts in well-established buildings.
Instructions for the Posts at Sr. No. 1, 2, and 3:
- Age Limit: 21-30 years as of the closing date.
- Applications must be accompanied by attested copies of relevant documents, including educational certificates and experience certificates.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply; 10% of seats are reserved for women across the board, subject to fulfillment of prescribed criteria.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons, subject to conditions as mentioned.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
Instructions for the Posts of Law Clerks (Sr. No. 2):
- Appointment against the position of “Law Clerk” is on CONTRACT BASIS for one year.
- Law Clerks will primarily conduct legal and academic research.
- The candidate must be a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Application packs must include the Prescribed Application Form, a detailed C.V. (max. 3 pages), a legible photocopy of CNIC, and relevant educational/experience certificates.
Apply Also: Ministry of Defence Jobs
Islamabad High Court Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||12th September 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, LLB|
|Company:||Islamabad High Court|
|Address:||Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad|
How to Apply for IHC Jobs 2023:
- Application forms and Terms of Reference (TORS) can be obtained from the office of Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, G-5, Islamabad, or downloaded from the official website: www.ihc.gov.pk.
- Complete applications, typed or written clearly, should be submitted by hand, registered post, courier service, or email at [email protected], addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Incorrect, incomplete, or forged applications will be rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for test/interview.
- No T.A/D.A will be provided for the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to adjust the number of seats.
- The name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
For further inquiries, contact: Deputy Registrar (Admn) Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad Phone: 051-9198121-131
IHC Jobs 2023 Advertisement