The Islamabad Electric Supply Company has announced notification to fill the vacant positions. New IESCO Jobs October 2022 | Islamabad Electric Supply Company Vacancies are announced today.
The IESCO is looking for suitably qualified applicants who are dynamic & skillful and have the abilities to perform their duties perfectly in the post applied for.
The IESCO is a well-reputed public limited company that provides electricity in Islamabad, Attock, Jhelum, Rawalpindi, and Chakwal. It has more than 3.52 million customers in the above-mentioned districts.
The appointment will be on a contractual basis for one year extendable as per department requirements and performances of the employees.
All the quotas such as Provincial (Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Punjab), Former FATA, GB, AJK, Women, Minorities, and Disabled persons shall be reserved as per Government Recruitment Policy where applicable.
The appointments will be made on a lump sum pay/pay package equivalent to the initial pay scale and there is no possibility of regularization in the future.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company - IESCO Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||30th September 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, BE|
|Company:||Islamabad Electric Supply Company - IESCO|
|Address:||Director General HR, IESCO Headquarter, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad|
Currently, the Islamabad Electric Supply Company is going to fill the 63 vacant posts of Junior Engineers – Electrical and Assistant Directors – Customer Services/Revenue Officers.
Candidates who have the ability to perform on these posts should apply. The eligibility criteria must be filled out perfectly by the applicants.
Junior Engineers – Electrical:
- BE/BSc Electrical/Electronics (Power) Engineering Degree in 1st Division with at least 60% marks.
- Applicants must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council PEC.
- Candidates must have a great command of using computer applications.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
Assistant Director (Customer Services)/Revenue Officer:
- MBA/M.Com/MSc Computer Sciences MSc/MA Statistics/Mathematics/Economics.
- The Candidate must have the ability to operate the computer with special emphasis on Windows & MS Office.
- Age Limit: 21 to 33 years.
Related Islamabad Jobs:
- Information Service Academy ISA Islamabad Jobs
- National University NU of Computer & Emerging Sciences NUCES Islamabad Jobs
How to Apply?
The applications are invited through Career Testing Services Pakistan and Sindh Testing Services CTSP-STS (Joint Venture) website www.ctsp.com.pk OR Click Here.
Application Forms, Application Procedure, and Job Advertisement will be uploaded on the Career Testing Services CTS Pakistan website www.ctsp.com.pk.
Candidates may apply and send a copy of CNIC, two recent photographs, and a photocopy of the Application Form to the CTSP-STS (JV) through the courier services. The address to submit applications is available on the Application Form.