Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications from residents of Mansehra District for District Health Officer Office Mansehra Jobs. We get this vacancy notice of Health Department Mansehra Jobs 2021 from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 27th July 2021.
Health Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||27th July 2021|
|Last Date:||August 11, 2021|
|Company:||Health Department KPK|
|Address:||Doctor Mushtaq Ahmad Khan Tanoli, District Health Officer, Mansehra|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Jobs are opening for Clinical Technician Pharmacy (BPS-12), Primary Healthcare Technician (Multipurpose) (BPS-12), and Driver (BPS-06). These vacancies are opening for the applicants who are searching for Government Jobs in Mansehra. Interested individuals possessing the requisite qualifications are requested to forward applications within 15 days.
The posts of Technicians demand Matriculation with 2 Years Diploma in the relevant discipline from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty. The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 30 years for Clinical Technician (Pharmacy) and Primary Healthcare Technician.
Middle pass candidates may apply for Driver Jobs. The age of the candidates should be 18 to 40 years. Candidates should also possess a valid LTV/HTV Driving License.
Only applicants who perfectly follow the requisite terms and conditions are invited to send resumes. The department will scrutinize the received resumes and will call the eligible individuals for the next appointment process. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.
How to Apply for Health Department Mansehra Jobs 2021?
- Applications on plain paper bearing a detailed CV, copies of educational certificates, CNIC, experience certificates, and recent photos should be delivered to the department.
- A 2% quota is observed for disabled persons.
- Disabled persons should have a disability certificate from the concerned authority.
- Government employees may also apply through the proper channel (by providing NOC).
- Applications must be posted within 15 days of the published date of this notice.