Mines and Minerals Department Government of Punjab is looking to hire applications from qualified, dynamic, and motivated individuals for its Directorate Mines and Minerals Offices. We collected these Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab from the Daily Dunya newspaper.
Applicants from all over Punjab may apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are opening in Chief Inspector of Mines, Lahore, Punjab, and Chakwal.
Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 is opening for an Inspector of Mines and Junior Clerk. This appointment is being made on a contract basis for one year. Desired applicants with an Intermediate and Bachelor’s Degree with a Relevant Field Diploma may apply to get recruited.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th December 2022|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Relevant Diploma|
|Company:||Mines & Minerals Department Punjab|
|Address:||Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 137-A/1, Shah Jamal Cloni, Lahore|
How to Apply?
- Applications should be submitted to the Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 137-A/1, Shah Jamal Cloni, Lahore.
- Applications must contain all necessary information and verified copies of supporting documents.
- Government applicants may apply through the proper channel.
- Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Applicants who want to apply for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
- The closing date to receive applications is 23 December 2022.
Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab