Mines and Minerals Department Government of Punjab is looking to hire applications from qualified, dynamic, and motivated individuals for its Directorate Mines and Minerals Offices. We collected these Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab from the Daily Dunya newspaper.
Applicants from all over Punjab may apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are opening in Multan, Sargodha, Mianwali, Gujranwala, Chakwal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd February 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||March 18, 2022|
|Company:||Mines & Minerals Department Punjab|
|Address:||Director Administration, Mines & Minerals Punjab, Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join Whatsapp Group|
Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 is opening for Draftsman, Cad Operator, Field Inspector, Junior Clerk, Quality Inspector, and Surveyor.
Desired applicants having Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree, and Relevant Field Diploma may apply to get recruited. This appointment is being made on a contract basis for a period of 3 years.
How to Apply?
- Applications should be submitted to the Director Administration, Mines & Mineral Punjab, Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore.
- Applications must contain all necessary information and verified copies of supporting documents.
- Government applicants may apply through the proper channel.
- Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Applicants who want to apply for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
- The closing date to receive applications is March 18, 2022.
Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab