On this page, we provide information to our visitors about the latest recruitment of Gujranwala Electric Supply Company GEPCO. We find these GEPCO Jobs 2022 from the Daily Express newspaper on January 9th, 2022.
This recruitment will be made through the National Testing Services NTS Pakistan. So, candidates are requested to visit the NTS website www.nts.org.pk for more information.
Candidates all over Pakistan may apply for these vacancies. Both male and female individuals are eligible for this recruitment. Desired individuals can see the provincial quotas through the advertisement.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company - GEPCO Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||9th January 2022|
|Education:||B.E, Bachelor, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||January 28, 2022|
|Company:||Gujranwala Electric Power Company - GEPCO|
|Address:||Director General HR & Admn GEPCO, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
GEPCO is looking to hire applications from dynamic, qualified, and energetic individuals for the recruitment of Company Secretary, Junior Engineer – Electrical, Line Superintendent Grade-II, and SSO-II.
A total of 185 vacancies are opening in Gujranwala Electric Supply Company including 70 for Junior Engineer, 90 for Line Superintendent, and 25 for SSO-II.
Candidates holding qualifications such as Matriculation with DAE may apply for Line Superintendent Jobs and SSO-II Jobs. The age limit for these positions is 18 to 30 years.
Junior Engineer positions require a minimum B.E/BSc (Electrical/Electronics) Engineering Degree in 1st Division (at least 60% marks) from a recognized University of HEC duly registered with PEC Pakistan. The applicants must be aged between 21 to 33 years.
Company Secretary Eligibility Criteria:
- Member of a recognized body of the professional accountants preferably Chartered Accountants with a minimum of 3 years experience, OR
- A member of a recognized body of Corporate Chartered Secretaries with at least 5 years of experience working as Company Secretary, OR
- Master’s Degree Holder in Business Administration or Law Graduates with at least 5 years of experience working as Company Secretary.
Candidates will be recruited/appointed on a lump sum pay package initially for a period of three years extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates looking for GEPCO Jobs should not miss this opportunity.
Candidates who are applying for the post of Line Superintendent Grade-II and SS-II shall be eligible to apply to have domicile of Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot & Narowal districts only.
How to Apply for GEPCO Jobs 2022?
- Candidates may visit the NTS website www.nts.org.pk for complete information on the application procedure.
- Desired individuals can apply online through the NTS.
- The application processing fee should be submitted on the prescribed Challan Form available on the NTS.
- For Company Secretary, candidates can apply online at https://gepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/index.php.