Scroll down this page to get Finance Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021 – www.finance.gov.pk. We collect this current career opening notice from the Ministry of Finance from the Daily Jang newspaper on 27 June 2021. The Finance Division is needed the services of dynamic and high-caliber professionals for the Macro-Fiscal Policy Unit.
Ministry of Finance Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||27th June 2021|
|Education:||M.Phil, Master, MS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||July 12, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Finance|
|Address:||Muhammad Hayat, Section Officer (HR-IV), Room No. 129, S Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Macro-Fiscal Policy Unit MFPU is needed Director (Fiscal) MP-III and Director MTFF MP-III. Candidates can get the required qualifications and professional experience from the Finance Division website www.finance.gov.pk. Only eligible individuals who perfectly meet the post requirements should apply for this post.
How to Apply for Finance Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021?
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with a detailed CV, copy of CNIC, and recent passport size photograph.
- Application Format is described in the vacancy notice posted below.
- Applications must be delivered to Muhammad Hayat, Section Officer (HR-IV), Room No. 129, S Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad within 15 days.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the appointment process.
- In case of selection, candidates working in Government Departments or Autonomous or Semi-Autonomous Bodies will have to seek retirement/resignation before joining this assignment.
- To get more information – Click Here.