Applications are invited from highly motivated, qualified, energetic, and experienced professionals for Federal Judicial Academy FJA Jobs 2021 – Application Form via www.fja.gov.pk. We post here all current and upcoming Federal Judicial Academy Jobs. Interested applicants can obtain information through FJA website also.
Federal Judicial Academy - FJA Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||4th July 2021|
|Last Date:||July 18, 2021|
|Company:||Federal Judicial Academy - FJA|
|Address:||Muhammad Ali, Director of Administration, Federal Judicial Academy, Service Road South, H-8/4, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Currently, the Judicial Academy wants a Director-General (BPS-22). Interested professionals who want to give their services as Director-General to the Federal Judicial Academy should forward application forms in the available format on the given link. This post demands professionals having mentioned below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by HEC.
- A District and Session Judge, or an Officer of the Supreme Court or a High Court, or the Federal or Government corporate who has served/serving in BPS-21 or Above.
- an academician of the field of law with 10 years experience of teaching in a university or law college recognized by HEC, who hold a higher degree in law or judicial education from an HEC recognized educational institute.
- Maximum Age: 70 Years.
How to Apply for Federal Judicial Academy FJA Jobs 2021?
- Candidates are requested to download the application form via www.fja.gov.pk.
- Applications will be entertained only in the given format on the FJA website.
- This application format bearing complete information, two attested recent photos, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and CNIC should be sent to Muhammad Ali, Director of Administration, Federal Judicial Academy, Service Road South, H-8/4, Islamabad.
- The deadline for application submission is 18 July 2021.
- To download the Application Form, visitors can visit the given link – Click Here.