Applications are being offered from the Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 –Download the Application Form. We collected this Expression of Interest Notice from the Daily Express newspaper.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals having domicile in the respective Province/Region for various vacant positions in the Directorate General of National Nuclear Detection Architecture (NNDA), Pakistan Customs, Islamabad, and its subordinate offices.
The Federal Board of Revenue is looking to hire committed, qualified, experienced, and highly motivated professionals. Reserved quotas for Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, and Punjab are clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
Federal Board of Revenue - FBR Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||14th October 2023|
|Company:||Federal Board of Revenue - FBR|
|Address:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR, Islamabad|
The Federal Board of Revenue is a federal taxation agency responsible for the inflows and outflows of monetary funds by standard means. It existed even before the independence of our beloved country as the Central Board of Revenue.
The Federal Board of Revenue is commanded under the Finance Ministry’s revenue department. It is responsible for tax evasions and operates through the country’s regional and Large taxpayer units.
Under the federal government, FBR has devised a healthy basic salary plan according to the scales and offers almost double that of any other government institute with the authority and bonuses. The health insurance and the yearly bonus salaries are the perks enjoyed by the FBR employees.
The FBR Project is seeking applications for recruiting Assistant Supervisor (BS-14) and Radio Portal Monitor (RPM) Operator (BS-11). Interested professionals who want to give their services to FBR should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and intermediate Qualification with relevant field experience.
Age relaxation for residents of Sindh, KPK, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Ex-FATA, Balochistan, retired officers, disabled persons, and government servants is described in the advertisement below.
Vacancies shall be filled by appointing individuals domiciled in the respective province or region of each office, strictly following the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973, and instructions issued by the Establishment Division from time to time.
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online through the National Jobs Portal at this link: https://njb.gov.pk.
- The information provided in the online Application Form will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, the Directorate General of NNDA (Customs), Islamabad reserves the right to cancel any candidate at any stage.
- Online application form containing complete information must be submitted before November 03, 2023.
- The applicants must bring original documents when coming for interview.
- Applicants must submit a separate application if you want to apply for more than one post.
FBR Jobs 2023 Advertisement