Project Management Unit PMU, Energy Department Government of Punjab is hiring dynamic professionals with strategic and leadership skills. We find these Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2021 from the Daily Express newspaper on 16th October 2021. Candidates all over Punjab are invited to apply for these vacancies.
Energy Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||16th October 2021|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||November 02, 2021|
|Company:||Energy Department Punjab|
|Address:||Chief Engineer Power, 1st Floor, Central Design Building, Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Energy Department Government of Punjab is looking for the services of Assistant Electric Inspector, Electric Sub Inspector/Sub Engineer, Junior Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Dak Runner, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Sanitary Worker/Sweeper.
The Energy Department is looking to hire this staff for its project titled Establishment of Meter Testing Lab & Additional Electric Inspector Offices in Punjab. This recruitment will be made on a contract basis for a period of two years.
The recruitment will be made strictly on merit basis from all Punjab basis in accordance with the Rules, Section Criteria, and Other Provisions of Recruitments and Contract Appointment Policy-2004 of S&GAD amended from time to time.
Interested applicants who want to get recruited should meet the eligibility criteria. Overall, candidates who are Literate, Primary Pass, Middle Pass, Intermediate, DAE, and Bachelor’s Degree with relevant field experience may apply.
The Contract appointment is temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post-specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regulations. 15% quota for females, 3% for disabled, and 5% for minorities are reserved.
How to Apply Online for Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- For Serial No. 1 to 4, Applications are invited online via Punjab Online Job Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government departments should apply through proper channels.
- For Serial No. 5 to 8, Candidates may forward their applications to the Chief Engineer Power, 1st Floor, Central Design Building, Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore.
- Applications must contain attested copies of all supporting documents.
- The deadline for submission of the application is 2nd November 2021.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the further recruitment process.
- The department reserves the right not to fill in any post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- To submit an online application form – Click Here.