Project Management Unit PMU, Energy Department Government of Punjab is hiring dynamic professionals with strategic and leadership skills. We find these Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2021 – Project Management Unit PMU Jobs on 1st July 2021. Interested individuals searching for Jobs in Punjab/Jobs in Energy Sector are welcomed to apply for these newly opened vacancies.
Energy Department Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st July 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, CA, Master, MBA|
|Last Date:||July 16, 2021|
|Company:||Energy Department Punjab|
|Address:||Project Director, Project Management Unit, Government of the Punjab, Energy Department, Office 10-11, Block-H-III, Johar Town, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Energy Department Government of Punjab is looking for the services of Deputy Project Director, Manager Finance, Manager Environment & Social Safeguard, Manager Civil, and Assistant Manager Civil. All the positions are on a contractual basis. Candidates should also visit Ministry of Energy Jobs.
These vacancies demand Bachelor’s Degree, ICMA, CA-Inter, Master’s degree, MBA, and relevant field experience. Complete information on the related experience and requisite qualifications is listed in the advertisement. Candidates can read this requisite criterion and apply if they meet these requirements perfectly.
How to Apply Online for Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- Applications are invited online via Punjab Online Job Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government departments should apply through proper channels.
- The deadline for submission of application is 16th July 2021.
- A complete CV and copies of documents should be attached with the application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the further recruitment process.
- The department reserves the right not fill to any post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- To submit an online application form – Click Here.