Electric Inspectorate Energy & Power Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications online through Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA to fill the vacant posts. We find these Energy and Power Department KPK Jobs 2022 via ETEA from the Daily Mashriq newspaper.
The competent department is hiring applications from suitable applicants holding the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates can find more details and online application forms at www.etea.edu.pk.
Energy and Power Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th January 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate|
|Last Date:||February 04, 2022|
|Company:||Energy and Power Department KPK|
|Address:||Energy and Power Department KPK, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5
Online applications are invited to fill the posts of Assistant, Electric Sub Inspector, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, and Accounts Clerk. Candidates who are 18 to 28 years old are eligible to apply for these positions.
These positions demand energetic, motivated, and suitable individuals belonging to KPK having qualifications such as Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Accounts/Commerce, FA, FSc, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science, and relevant skills as described in the vacancy notice.
Females are also eligible for this recruitment according to the reserved quota. You may download the advertisement given below for complete information on the criteria and application procedure.
Candidates who are already serving in Government Departments are eligible for this recruitment, but they should apply through the proper channels. This recruitment will be made on a Regular Basis.
- Deputy Commissioner Office Lower Chitral Jobs 2022
- Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department KPK Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Energy and Power Department KPK Jobs 2022 via ETEA?
- Candidates can open the ETEA website and fill the Online Application Form which will be available from 19th January to 4th February 2022.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates can download the System Generated Online Deposit Slip.
- Desired applicants can deposit the Application Processing Fee on the prescribed Online Deposit Slip.
- All the supporting documents should be scanned before submission of the online application.