The Election Commission of Pakistan, also known as ECP, has announced some vacancies today. The advertisement is obtained through the Daily Jang Newspaper (ECP Jobs 2023 – Election Commission of Pakistan Online Apply).
The Election Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, permanent, and constitutionally established federal body in Pakistan. ECP is liable for managing and executing elections to the national parliament, provincial legislatures, local governments, and the office of the President of Pakistan.
This post of ECP Careers is generated to provide all current and upcoming career opportunities offered by the Election Commission of Pakistan. The ECP also posts information about vacancies at its official recruitment portal at https://jobs.ecp.gov.pk/.
Election Commission of Pakistan - ECP Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th March 2023|
|Education:||Master, LLB, LLM|
|Last Date:||April 08, 2023|
|Company:||Election Commission of Pakistan - ECP|
|Address:||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Today, we will talk about the current openings at ECP. Vacancies are available for Quality Assurance Engineer and Director (Law) (BPS-19). The appointment will be made on a Contract/Regular Basis.
These career opportunities are available for Pakistani Nationals (Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, and GB). Provincial quotas are defined in the advertisement. You can find partial job descriptions and eligibility criteria in the advertisement.
Director Law (BPS-19):
- LLB, preferably LLM or Barrister at Law
- Minimum experience as an Advocate of the High Court 10 Years plus has personally contested 20 cases in the High Court (excluding family or rent cases).
- Well-versed in Constitutional Law, Election Laws, and Procedural Laws.
- Domicile: Merit
Quality Assurance Engineer:
- 16 Years of Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering Education.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years post-qualification experience.
- Age Limit: 25 to 40 Years
- Domicile: Merit
Selected employees will be liable to serve anywhere in the country. Females are also eligible. Relaxation in the age limit is described in the vacancy notice per Federal Government Rules.
The Election Commission of Pakistan ECP also reserves quotas for Females, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities. Vacancies for each quota are described. So, applicants should follow the percentages.
How to Apply for Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs?
- As mentioned above, the ECP invites applications through its recruitment portal (https://jobs.ecp.gov.pk/).
- Applicants who submit applications through the Online Job Portal must also submit a hard copy of Online Applications to P.O Box No. 14018, GPO, Islamabad.
ECP Jobs 2023 Election Commission of Pakistan Advertisement