Directorate of Prosecution KPK invites applications from committed and qualified individuals for the vacant positions in its project titled Missing Facilities in the Newly Constructed KPK Prosecution Training Academy. We get this Directorate of Prosecution KPK Jobs 2021 via Application Form via ATS www.ats.org.pk from the Daily Mashriq newspaper. These career opportunities are open on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
Directorate of Prosecution KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th December 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||January 14, 2022|
|Company:||Directorate of Prosecution KPK|
|Address:||Directorate of Prosecution KPK, Finance Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
The Directorate of Prosecution Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is recruiting PS to DG, Superintendent, Warden Male, Office Assistant, Librarian, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Security Supervisor, Electrician, Telephone Operator, CCTV Operator, AC Technician, Driver, Receptionist, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Mali, Cook, Mess Waiter, Chowkidar, and Dhobi.
These vacancies are opening for Literate, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree qualifications holders. Applicants must fill the other requirements such as Age Limitation, Skills Requirements, and Experience Requirements.
The age relaxation shall be granted as per the Government of KPK Rules. The candidate already in Government Service may apply through the proper channels and produce NOC at the time of interview. The appointment for these vacancies will be made through the Allied Testing Services ATS.
How to Apply for Directorate of Prosecution KPK Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms are available to download on the ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
- Candidates can deposit the Application Processing Fee in any online branch of HBL or Silk Bank.
- The prescribed application form with a copy of the deposit slip, CNIC, and fresh passport-size photos should reach the Manager Operators, Allied Testing Services ATS, 171-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad.
- Copies of educational certificates are not required to attach with the application form.
- The deadline for submission of application is 14-01-2022, applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority reservices the right to defer/cancel the recruitment process or increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Application Processing Fee is non-transferable or refundable.
- To download the Application Form & Challan Form via the ATS – Click Here.