Applications are invited by the Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged districts for the project named Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. We get this Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK Jobs 2021 advertisement from the Daily Aaj newspaper.
Directorate of Information & Public Relations Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||19th September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 03, 2021|
|Company:||Directorate of Information & Public Relations|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admin), Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Directorate of Information & PRs is looking to hire a Non-Linear Editor (BPS-16) and Photographer cum Cameraman (BPS-01). Interested professionals holding Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Diploma in the relevant with same field experience are eligible for these vacancies. The detailed criteria can be viewed in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- First of all download the Employment Form from www.dgipr.kpdata.gov.pk.
- Candidates can fill this application form by providing complete and correct information.’
- Forward this application form to the department with attested copies of all supporting documents.
- Applications should be forwarded through postal services to the Section Officer (Admin), Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar.
- As the advertisement declared, the applications should be delivered within 15 days.