Applications are invited by the Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged districts for the project named Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. We get this Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK Jobs 2022 advertisement from the Daily Aaj newspaper.
Directorate of Information & Public Relations Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date:||January 06, 2022|
|Company:||Directorate of Information & Public Relations|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admin), Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
The Directorate of Information & PRs is looking to hire a Non-Linear Editor (BPS-16) and Content Writer (BPS-16). Interested professionals holding a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of relevant field experience are invited to apply for these vacancies. The age limit for these positions is 20 to 35 years.
How to Apply for Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK Jobs 2022?
- First of all download the Employment Form from www.dgipr.kpdata.gov.pk.
- Candidates can fill this application form by providing complete and correct information.’
- Forward this application form to the department with attested copies of all supporting documents.
- Applications should be forwarded through postal services to the Section Officer (Admin), Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar.
- As the advertisement declared, the applications should be delivered within 15 days.