Applications are invited from qualified and suitable candidates having domicile of Abbottabad for Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs 2021. We obtained this job advertisement from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 4th September 2021. Interested individuals looking for Government Jobs in Abbottabad should apply for these vacancies. They should also apply for Galiyat Development Authority Abbottabad Jobs.
Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||4th September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Literate, Matric|
|Last Date:||September 22, 2021|
|Company:||Deputy Commissioner Office|
|Address:||Deputy Commissioner Office, Abbottabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad is hiring staff as Computer Operator (BPS-16), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Moharrir (BPS-07), and Driver (BPS-02). Female, Minorities and Disabled Person quotas will be observed as per Government Recruitment Policy.
- At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (BCS/BIT) (4 Years) from a recognized educational institute.
- At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/college with one-year Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 35 words per minute typing speed in English.
- At least Second Class Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Qualifications.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have computer knowledge.
Candidates holding Matriculation are eligible for Moharrir Jobs. Literate candidates holding LTV Driving Licence may apply for Driver Jobs. Preference will be given to applicants who have driving experience.
The appointment will be made through the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency popular as ETEA. All information regarding these Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs 2021 is also available on the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs 2021 Online via ETEA?
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Candidates can deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/- on this generated UBL Slip.
- The Online Application Form will be available on the ETEA website from 7th September 2021 to 22nd Sep 2021.
- To get more information or submit an online application form – Click Here.