Police Department Government of Balochistan is hiring applications to fill the vacant posts in its Counter-Terrorism Department CTD. These Counter Terrorism Department CTD Balochistan Police Jobs 2021 is announced through the Daily Jang newspaper on 5th September 2021. Interested candidates looking for Balochistan Police Jobs should also read the advertisement for Balochistan Police Junior Clerk Jobs.
Balochistan Police Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||5th September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 04, 2021|
|Address:||CTD Complex, Brewery Road, Quetta|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Counter-Terrorism Department CTD is hiring applications from residents of Balochistan province to fill the posts of Data Entry Operators (BPS-12), Cook (BPS-01), Khakrob (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), Dhobi (BPS-01), Electrician (BPS-01), Barber (BPS-01), Plumber (BPS-01), Carpenter (BPS-01), Painter (BPS-01), and Motor Mechanic (BPS-01).
A total of 325 new Counter Terrorism Department CTD Jobs 2021 are opening. Women, Minorities, and Disabled-Person quotas are also observed as per Government Recruitment Policy. The age limit for all these vacancies is 18 to 28 years.
Candidates applying for Data Entry Operators Jobs should have at least ICS or equivalent qualifications with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in MS Office and 20 words per minute on Inpage. A 4 weeks IT Training Course is mandatory for these DEO vacancies. For all other vacancies, literate candidates having experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Counter Terrorism Department CTD Balochistan Police Jobs 2021?
- Applicants who want to apply for Data Entry Operator posts should forward their applications to the CTD Complex, Link Brewery Road, Quetta.
- Applications for Class IV staff should be submitted to their regional offices.
- Candidates should attach all necessary documents with the application.
- Applications will be entertained submitted before 4th October 2021.
- Employees of Government Departments are requested to apply through the proper channels.