Through this page, you can obtain the Application Form and information on Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division Jobs 2021. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily The Nation newspaper on 18th August 2021. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are eligible to apply for these vacancies. The Job Advertisement and Application Forms are also available on the Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division website https://establishment.gov.pk/Jobs. Candidates should also apply to Cabinet Secretariat Government of Pakistan Jobs.
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||18th August 2021|
|Last Date:||September 02, 2021|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admn-II), Establishment Division, Main Room No. 1115-J, Cabinet Block, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The establishment division is looking to invite applications for the 4 new posts of Assistant (BPS-15). These vacancies are available for Persons with Disabilities, Balochistan, and Ex-FATA residents. Graduate individuals can apply for these vacancies. A six weeks Basic IT Training Course including MS Office is mandatory after the selection. The age of the application must be between 18 to 28 years. A 5 year of age relaxation will be given in the upper age limit.
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division Jobs 2021?
- Who fulfilled prescribed qualifications/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form along with an attested copy of CNIC and two fresh photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Admn-II), Establishment Division, Main Room No. 1115-J, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.
- Application Forms and Job Advertisement can also be obtained from the https://establishment.gov.pk/Jobs OR Click Here.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from www.ppra.gov.pk.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- Those who are already in service must apply through the proper channels.
- Females and disabled are encouraged to apply.