On this page, we published an advertisement regarding Prime Minister’s Office Board of Investment Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021 – China-Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs. We get this advertisement from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 13 June 2021. Interested individuals may read the advertisement and apply for the desired post.
Board of Investment Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||13th June 2021|
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBA, MS|
|Last Date:||June 27, 2021|
|Company:||Board of Investment|
|Address:||Lt Col Shakeel Ahmad Shah (Retd), Industrial & SEZ Manager, Prime Minister's Office Board of Investment, PMU CPEC-ICDP, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Currently, the Prime Minister’s Office Board of Investment Government of Pakistan is hiring highly qualified and experienced professionals as Marketing & Media Specialist (PPS-09), Business Research & Sector Specialist (PPS-09), Business Analyst (PPS-07), Assistant Director SEZ (PPS-07), Assistant Director Admin & Protocol (PPS-07), Project Coordinator (PPS-07), Research Associate/Archive Officer (PPS-06), Admin Assistant (PPS-06), Executive Assistant (PPS-06), Data Entry Operator (PPS-05), Dispatch Rider (PPS-01), and Admin Helper (PPS-01).
Interested individuals who are interested in the aforementioned vacancies should read the eligibility requirements from the advertisement. These positions demand Matriculation, Graduation, MBA, MCS, MS IT, and MA qualified individuals. Candidates should possess relevant field experience. The complete information regarding job descriptions, eligibility requirements, and application procedure is available in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Interested individuals may forward their biodata on an Application Form available on the Board of Investment website www.invest.gov.pk/careers.
- Applications will be entertained only in the given format available on the website.
- No hard copy of the application is required to send.
- Candidates can forward their applications within 14 days of the published date of this advertisement.
- Applications should be forwarded to the Lt Col Shakeel Ahmad Shah (Retd), Industrial & SEZ Manager, Prime Minister’s Office Board of Investment, PMU CPEC-ICDP, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.