On this page, we posted the latest recruitment notice of the Police Department Government of Balochistan. Interested individuals who are living in Balochistan Province and looking for Balochistan Police Jobs 2021 should apply for these Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form via www.balochistanpolice.gov.pk. We obtained this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 9th October 2021.
Balochistan Police Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 23, 2021|
|Address:||Police Department Government of Balochistan, Quetta|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Balochistan Police has announced this vacancy notice for the recruitment of Constable Drivers (BPS-07). Candidates all over Balochistan may apply for these Constables Jobs 2021. Interested applicants who are Matric Pass and possess HTV/LTV Driving License are eligible for these Balochistan Police Jobs.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum Matriculation is required.
- Candidates must have LTV/HTV Driving License.
- A minimum height of 5 feet 5 inches is required.
- Chest: Minimum 31 to 32.5 Inches.
- Domicile: Balochistan Province.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years.
- Running: 1.6 Kilometer in 7 Minutes.
How to Apply for Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2021 – www.balochistanpolice.gov.pk?
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the Balochistan Police website www.balochistanpolice.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Applicants must pay the Application Form Fee Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates should have to pass the Physical Test/Highway Code/Mechanical Test.
- The written test will be conducted through any Professional Testing Services.
- The detail of the written test & fee will be provided after the physical test.
- Candidates should attach copies of educational documents, driving license, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs.
- Candidates can forward their applications to their District Police Office.
- Applications complete in all respect must reach the District Police Station before 23rd October 2021.
- Applicants already serving in Government Departments may apply through the proper channel.
- Minorities quota is also observed.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Balochistan Province.