This page is holding Armed Forces Institute Of Radiology & Imaging Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 – AFIRI Advertisement. We get this vacancy notice on 16 June 2021 from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper. Armed Forces Institute Of Radiology & Imaging is hiring applications from Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, and Local residents of Rawalpindi to fill vacant posts. Candidates applying for Jobs in Rawalpindi/Forces Institue Jobs should also read Cantonment General Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs.
Armed Forces Institute Of Radiology & Imaging Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||16th June 2021|
|Location:||KPK, Punjab, Rawalpindi, Sindh|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||June 29, 2021|
|Company:||Armed Forces Institute Of Radiology & Imaging|
|Address:||Commandant, Armed Forces Institute of Radiology & Imaging AFIRI, Rawalpindi|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
AFIRI Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 are opening for Steno-typist (BPS-14), Information Technology Technician (BPS-11), Electro Medical Technician (BPS-09), Receptionist (BPS-07), Aya (BPS-02), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and Female Sweeper (BPS-01). Candidates can get information on provincial quotas from the advertisement.
Candidates can read the eligibility requirements through the advertisement. Overall, these jobs are available for Literate, Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degree holders. Experience will be given preference. Candidates who are applying for Steno-typist Jobs should also fulfill the typing requirements.
How to Send Application?
- Candidates can forward their applications (hand-written on plain paper) to the Commandant, AFIRI, Rawalpindi.
- These applications must be accompanied by attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs.
- A bank draft (As Application Processing Fee) should be attached with the application.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiply posts should submit separate applications and fees.
- Candidates working as a Government servant may apply through proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Applications must reach within 15 days after the published date of this vacancy notice.